Monday, October 4, 2010

Cold October

The weather is quickly going cold. I officially scrapped the frost off of the car this morning. The only thing I really despise about winter is driving in icy conditions. Other than that, I look forward to lighting the fireplace and spending a few months hibernating in our wonderful house. How amazing it is to even have a fireplace! Bring on the freezing temperatures!
Our fish pond is alive with 8/10 originals swimming about. They have about tripled in size and are fun to watch. Well, fun to watch when they're eating. We will see how they survive the winter... they are tough though...like living in oil ridden muck tough. Go Fish Go!
Our dog still has no siblings, but I get the feeling that he's okay with it. He demands attention daily and lives life up. No doggy smile is sweeter than a Westies. We need to get better about brushing his teeth though.. Now we all like to play a game called "Where's Mama?!" and I'll hide somewhere in the house, and pup will go searching for me. FUN for evvvveryone.
I love my family.

No comments: